Market and BLVD Treatment Center Demographics
Treatment Center Overview
Space and freedom are two of the West L.A. treatment centers qualities. The West L.A. treatment center has areas for one-on-one and group therapy, ample room for activities such as yoga or drum circles, as well as an enclosed patio area that is both relaxing and private.
The staff of the West L.A. treatment center is trained addiction specialists who can custom tailor a client’s rehabilitation program as needed.
Alcohol and drug rehabilitation within the West L.A. area is a profound experience. From the calmness of the West L.A. facility’s environment to the accessibility of numerous local activities, no one can say achieving sobriety on the West Side is boring and forgetful.
Services and amenities of our West Los Angeles Outpatient treatment center includes:
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Comfortably hip and cool boutique facilities
- Equine therapy
- Professional Emotional Support
- Mindfulness-centered meditation groups
- Outdoor lounging patios with a fireplace
- Nutrition and wellness groups
- Freshly prepared smoothies
- Nutritious culinary services
- Art therapy
- Drum circles
Additionally, the West Los Angeles Outpatient treatment center provides networking capability for those who have successfully recovered, yet want to ensure their sobriety remains safe.
Things to do nearby:
- Catalina Island – https://www.catalinachamber.com/ – A beautiful island off the coast of California with plenty of things to do for the whole family!
- Rodeo Drive – http://rodeodrive-bh.com/ – undeniably one of the most famous streets on the globe. With more than 100 world-renowned stores and hotels comprising its three magnificent blocks within the Golden Triangle, it is easy to become lost in the street’s splendor and charm. T
- Santa Monica Pier – http://santamonicapier.org/ – Recreational and entertainment center featuring restaurants, retail establishments and amusement park.
- Venice Beach Boardwalk – http://venicebeach.com/the-venice-beach-boardwalk/ – Lay out on the beach, people watch, shop, and be entertained on the Venice Beach Boardwalk! There is something for everyone on Venice’s Iconic boardwalk
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art – http://www.lacma.org/ – LACMA is the largest art museum in the western United States. In addition to art exhibits, the museum features film and concert series.