Market and BLVD Treatment Center Demographics
Treatment Center Overview
This exceptional detox treatment center consists of two neighboring Spanish revival homes located in Southern California’s Riverside County.
Both homes, which are on a quiet street in one of Corona’s most exclusive neighborhoods, feature large swimming pools and sprawling back yards. The interior’s luxurious appointments include 12 beds and 10 private rooms.
Clients can relax on the patio, play volleyball or simply look out at the spectacular view of the Cleveland National Forest, all within private outdoor spaces surrounded by beautiful and lush landscaping.
With its warm temperatures and centralized location approximate to the City of Los Angeles and the beaches, the Corona treatment center is a wonderful place for someone to put their life back on track again.
Services and amenities of our Corona Inpatient treatment center includes:
- Medically-supported detox treatment
- One-on-one counseling
- Group therapy sessions
- Round-the-clock supervision
- Professional emotional support
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Chef-prepared gourmet meals
- Nutrition planning
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Volleyball net
- HDTV with cable
- Outdoor patios
- A comfortable environment
Things to do nearby:
- Dos Lagos – http://shopdoslagos.com/ – One of the Corona’s premier shopping centers!
- Tom’s Farms – http://www.tomsfarms.com/ – Popular family, restaurant and shopping experience!
- Fender Museum – http://www2.fender.com/features/visitor-center/ – Live music, education and museum build to honor the electric guitar!
- Glen Ivy Hot Springs & Day Spa – http://www.glenivy.com/glen-ivy-hot-springs/ – One of Southern California’s famous day spas!
- Skull Canyon – http://www.skullcanyon.com/home Ziplining in Corona!