Market and BLVD Treatment Center Demographics
Treatment Center Overview
The Hollywood Inpatient treatment center comprises three buildings with ample outdoor areas. The treatment center offers private and semi-private rooms, as well as distinctive interior cues designed to create an optimal environment for a comfortable and effective recovery.
Each building’s airy outdoor patio has umbrellas and seating areas where clients can relax, while the interiors offer spacious areas perfect for one-on-one or group sessions.
The Hollywood Inpatient treatment center maintains around-the-clock medical staff monitoring and counselors who can assist with a client’s recovery curriculum.
Located near legendary Paramount Studios, this treatment center is situated in a part of Los Angeles known for creativity and reinvention.
The action of Santa Monica, Sunset and Hollywood Boulevards are only blocks away, while Larchmont Village and its citywide famous cuisine is only a short stroll from the facility’s front door.
Services and amenities of our Hollywood Inpatient treatment center includes:
- Medically-assisted detox
- Choice and/or mix of 12-Step, Buddhist, and SMART recovery
- Round-the-clock supervision
- Professional emotional support
- A comfortable environment
- Psychiatric evaluation
- One-on-one counseling
- Group therapy sessions
- A quality aftercare program
- Chef-prepared gourmet meals
- Nutrition planning
- HDTV with cable
Things to do nearby:
- The Hollywood Sign – http://hollywoodsign.org/ – See the World Famous Hollywood Sign!
- Hollywood Walk of Fame – http://www.walkoffame.com/ – Take a walk down the Hollywood Walk of Fame and see the stars of your favorite Celebrities.
- Runyon Canyon – http://www.runyoncanyonhike.com/information/ – One of the most popular hiking trails in Hollywood, you never know what celebrities you might bump into!
- Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal City Walk – http://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/ – Live Music, Attractions, shopping and restaurants for the whole family to enjoy!
- Hollywood Wax Museum – http://www.hollywoodwaxmuseum.com/ – These wax figures may give you the chills by how real they look!
- The Grove – http://www.thegrovela.com/ – Popular family, restaurant and shopping experience!
- Melrose Avenue – http://www.melroseavenue-shop.com/ – Some of the coolest & chic boutique shops in the world are on this street.