Market and BLVD Treatment Center Demographics
Treatment Center Overview
The San Diego Outpatient treatment center is in the Hillcrest portion of San Diego County. It is a friendly tree-lined area within a walkable neighborhood well-known for its cafés, restaurants and shops. Hillcrest is near the bays, downtown, Balboa Park and the airport.
With these qualities, San Diego is an extremely appealing location for an outpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation center, as well as a pleasing environment in which one can work toward their sobriety.
Inside the well-appointed boutique-style treatment center are well-trained, certified staff members, comprised of addiction experts and counselors.
What sets us apart from the other rehabilitation centers is our fully capable staff who can offer a person exactly the kind of help he or she needs.
Without a doubt, specialized care is important as it can hold the difference between achieving and remaining sober.
This staff is client-centric, and can put together a personalized plan of care that includes one-on-one and group therapy, exclusive treatment tracks and an array of special amenities and other services.
Services and amenities of our San Diego Outpatient treatment center includes:
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Comfortably hip and cool boutique facilities
- Mindfulness-centered meditation groups
- Nutrition and wellness groups
- Thera-Sound healing
- Music therapy
- Life skills
- Convenient transportation services
- Nutritious culinary services
- Art therapy
- Tai-Chi or Qi-Gong
- Drum circles
In addition to more standard alcohol and drug counseling, the San Diego Outpatient treatment center also features exclusive programming such as our LGBTQ+-affirmative track.
Things to do nearby:
- San Diego Zoo – http://zoo.sandiegozoo.org/– Housing over 3,700 animals of more than 650 species and subspecies, you’ll see all your furry friends and Critters here. Lions, Tigers & Bears. Oh, My!
- La Jolla Cove – http://www.lajollabythesea.com/la-jolla-cove– La Jolla Cove is San Diego’s most desirable spot for kayaking, snorkeling and diving.
- USS Midway Museum – http://www.midway.org/– Visitors to the USS Midway Museum enter a floating city at sea. With more than 60 exhibits and a collection of 29 restored aircraft it is an unforgettable adventure for the entire family.
- SeaWorld – https://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-sandiego/– See Shamu and all his other aquatic animals up close & personal!
- Gaslamp – http://www.gaslamp.org/– San Diego’s premier entertainment district! Rich Victorian architecture and history, world-renowned chefs, a nationally-recognized nightlife venues.