Market and BLVD Treatment Center Demographics
Treatment Center Overview
The Hollywood Outpatient treatment center is our flagship treatment center. This treatment center is intended to mix within Hollywood’s eclectic atmosphere. The amenities, while offering a similar culture to Hollywood itself, are state of the art when it comes to alcohol and drug addiction treatment.
But it’s the Hollywood vibe of the Hollywood Outpatient treatment center that stand out. Outside its spacious and comfortable interior are many of the city’s attractions, such as the Dolby Center and the multitude of retail stores.
While Hollywood is about escapism, our Hollywood Outpatient treatment center is about escaping substance abuse. The eclectic atmosphere of both Hollywood and our facility make for a hip experience as you gain your life back.
Services and amenities of our Hollywood Outpatient treatment center includes:
- Comfortably hip and cool boutique facility
- Convenient transportation services
- Professional emotional support
- A comfortable environment
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Outdoor lounging patios with fireplace
- Mindfulness-centered meditation groups
- Nutrition and wellness groups
- Freshly prepared smoothies
- Nutritious culinary services
- Art therapy
- Drum circles
- Equine therapy
In addition to more standard alcohol and drug counseling, the Hollywood facility also features exclusive programming such as our LGBTQ+-affirmative.
Primetime Tracks is also offered, which is a treatment program for our 35 and older clients.
Things to do nearby:
- Pacific Design Center – http://www.pacificdesigncenter.com/ – MOCA Pacific Design Center features stunning rotating exhibitions of architecture and design.
- Troubadour – http://www.troubadour.com/ – Named one of the best rock clubs by Rolling Stone and located in West Hollywood, CA, the legendary Troubadour remains a popular venue among serious music fans who enjoy listening to live music in an intimate and historically rich setting.
- Sunset Strip – http://thesunsetstrip.com/ – “The Strip” is probably the best-known portion of Sunset, embracing boutiques, restaurants, rock clubs, and nightclubs that are on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry
- Laugh Factory – http://www.laughfactory.com/clubs/hollywood – Watch some of the funniest comedians in LA grace the stage!
- Beverly Center – http://www.beverlycenter.com/ – Beverly Center is Southern California’s premier fashion destination with 100 distinctive specialty boutiques